Forum Announcement Forums Trunkslammer’s Gallery Always room for more.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

flush1
    Participant

Wonderful job!IMG_20120508_150111.jpgGot enough batteries? (12) 6v 200aH..IMG_20120426_074335.jpgI think they need one more extension ring....IMG_20120731_084957.jpg

DEL Installations
    Participant

All looks par for the course of an installation within the education/institutional market.

Mag holders could've been fixed by using chain on the door from the holder to the mag. We have sites done this way because of the same reason.

The FACP looks like standard G2 or G3 from an original (legacy) install with the pipes being cut back and other hardware (DACT?) being added on after the fact.

Sad thing is it's not that bad in relative terms.

flush1
    Participant

FACP is an MS 5024 with our aes intellinet radio, this is the state I found it in when we took over…a beautiful array or EOL resistors soddered onto the wires and taped up. Sadly I found every splice in the field…at every device (all devices were pig tail t tapped) to be just like this. We initially got the contract after installing our radio due to a municipality mandate, they called for a groundfault trouble lol gee wonder why

DEL Installations
    Participant

Part of the joys of a product that anyone can purchase and install OTC.

Like I said, it looks like a G2 or G3 takeover/conversion from an older panel, since the fittings aren't painted. Looks like typical gruff EC work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.