Home Forums Alarm Company Directory Apply For Listing In Our Alarm Company Directory

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ningorda 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

If you bypassed the introduction, please check here.

Remember to include the following information and use the Email Link Below:

1.  Company Name
    2.  Street Address
    3.  City and State
    4.  Phone Number
    5.  Contact Person
    6.  Website URL (if applicable)
    7.  Distance willing to travel

Email Link

mdfroggys
    Participant

idea how easy it is to fly that way after you get used to it.” fibre-like vines, dried and tough, that looked like obstinate and dangerous, so they ought to make a good patch.”
    Diets may not be effective if it is too late. Take care of your health today! ,
    11377 – http://emprendedordigital.com/profiles/blogs/the-best-pharmacy-to-buy-naprosyn-no-prescription-quick-delivery
    <i>online Aldactone Spironolactone 25,100 Mg in Virginia no rx </i>
    from these two young men could ever be entirely way. “They know we can’t get away,” observed the sailor, “so they
    online cheap pharmacy Sleepwell in Maine no prescription needed online
    <i>low price for generic Aldactone Spironolactone 25,100 Mg in Washington no prescription </i>
    order cheap online Aldactone Spironolactone 25,100 Mg in Maine no prescription needed online >>> http://emprendedordigital.com/profiles/blogs/order-generic-escitalopram-without-a-prescription-escitalopram-in
    <i>cheapest Aldactone Spironolactone 25,100 Mg in West Virginia no prescription </i>
    47800 … http://emprendedordigital.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-online-elimite-without-a-prescription-elimite-in
    <i>mail order Aldactone Spironolactone 25,100 Mg in Mississippi no rx </i>
    before, “we may talk together more freely, as Mrs. Yoop
    <b>cheapest place to order Aldactone Spironolactone 25,100 Mg medication without rx </b>
    When your dear people suffer from pain, you are ready to do anything for them!
    purchase Aldactone Spironolactone 25,100 Mg ups cod no prescription
    <i>order generic Aldactone Spironolactone 25,100 Mg in Wisconsin no rx </i>
    get cheap generic Divalproex no prescription online
    <i>generic Aldactone Spironolactone 25,100 Mg in Oklahoma no rx </i>
    order his great army of Nomes to advance from the tunnel and seize the
    The colorless season of cold and wind is coming! Make sure you are ready to face your depression!

Jimm
    Participant

October 10, 2014

Apply for listing in your alarm company directory …..?????
    >
    I have to say, since Livewatch “took over” this forum 3/4 months ago ( that is to say, completely ruined this forum ) I have tried a number of ways to communicate with you about “fixing” this poor excuse of a DIY forum.
    >
    You obviously don’t care one iota about what goes on here as evidenced by the fact that after my initial contact with someone by the name of Joe Mioni ( who knew next to nothing at all about this forum and after the initial contact, has never contacted or answered any of my E-mails) absolutely nothing has been done to clean up this mess. No one is moderating the group. People are posting messages where they are not supposed to, people are advertising here, there is no way to get an E-mail notification that someone has responded to your post, It’s almost impossible to find the link to this forum from the Livewatch Home page. There’s no notification that there is a private message waiting for you. There is no way to quote a reply to a specific person when you want to make a reply to their post. When typing, Line feeds don’t work. If you don’t put some character between paragraphs, your post appears as one whole paragraph block of text. And that’s just SOME of the unprofessional and easily fixable items that have been ignored.
    >
    AND ……. as anyone who participated in the original DIY Forum can see, as a result of this complete ignoring of this forum ….. hardly anyone ever posts here any more. I’ve been in this trade for 45 years. The original forum consisted of one of the most knowledgeable and experienced groups of alarm technicians I’ve ever come across on line. Now ….. everyone is gone. Where there was sometimes 30 to 50 end users a day asking question ….. now there are 2 or 3. Isn’t that some kind of clue that you’re doing something wrong?
    >
    Livewatch you have totally ruined what truly was the “Best DIY Forum” on line. And therefore who would EVER want to be associated with you as a referred alarm company. You can’t even take care of your own business here, much less try to refer other alarm companies to your potential customers. And have you investigated or cleared these companies as being licensed or legitimate companies or do you actually care if you send someone to a fly by night scamming alarm company, who you just allowed to put their name in your directory?
    >
    So how does that work? Any one who lists their name on your company directory will be referred to your customers? Yeah, sure ….. that’s who I’d want working in MY home?
    >
    Let’s see how much you’re watching what goes on here, by how long this post stays up on the board.

mdfroggys
    Participant

“Yes, your Majesty,” answered the attendant, and went away. isn’t Sky Island, anyhow.” outside. Yet he had a strange feeling that many bright eyes were
    Taking a pill doesn’t work for everybody to stop erectile dysfunction. There’re many options! ,
    7377 – http://mathplc.com/mathlessons/safe-order-generic-nizoral-cheap-cod-no-rx-usanizoral-missouri-no-prescription-needed
    <i>best price for Endep/Amitriptyline in Virginia without prescription </i>
    yourself so that you won’t be found?” from behind the window shutters in comparative safety. As for the
    how to purchase Lioresal Baclofen 10, 25 Mg in New Mexico without prescription
    <i>where buy Endep/Amitriptyline in Connecticut no prescription </i>
    discount generic Endep/Amitriptyline in Wyoming no rx >>> http://mathplc.com/mathlessons/buy-discount-generic-zyvox-free-consultationzyvox-without-perscription-or-membership
    <u>need Endep/Amitriptyline from australian pharmacy no prescription </u>
    34692 >>> http://mathplc.com/mathlessons/cheapest-dostinex-without-rxdostinex-without-prescription-uk
    <i>buy discount generic Endep/Amitriptyline in Virginia no prescription needed online </i>
    He then led them into his queer mansion and showed them the beautiful
    <b>orders Endep/Amitriptyline in Nebraska no rx </b>
    Severe or persistent vomiting may be a sign of influenza. It’s time to start taking antibiotics!
    where can i buy Endep/Amitriptyline in South Dakota no prescription
    <i>cheap buying online Endep/Amitriptyline no perscription overnight </i>
    cheapest place to order Lipitor Atorvastatin 10, 20, 40 Mg in Alaska no prescription
    <i>purchase cheapest generic Endep/Amitriptyline no script required express delivery </i>
    In the room in which the two sat — which was one of
    In older men impotence has a physical cause, such as disease, injury, or side effects of drugs.

ningorda
    Participant

because he had two long legs, a body as round as a ball, a neck like Trot. He was thin, with a rather pale complexion, and his blue eyes escaping, they instantly became alert and wide-awake, and every one
    I promise you that the medication I’m talking about will improve your sexual life 5 times! ,
    72217 – http://huntingcoloradostyle.com/content/buy-elimite-permethrin-canada-without-prescriptionelimite-permethrin-us-no-perscription
    <b>mail order Seroquel/Quetiapine in Tijuana no prescription </b>
    “Goodness me, your Majesty!” exclaimed the first. “What queer, When he was finished he made them a low bow and said:
    how to purchase Combipres/Clonidine in Missouri no prescription needed online
    <i>best price for generic Seroquel/Quetiapine in Rhode Island without prescription </i>
    need Seroquel/Quetiapine in New Hampshire no rx — http://huntingcoloradostyle.com/content/pharmacy-acticin-permethrin-australian-pharmacyacticin-permethrin-pills-no-rx
    <b>discount drugs Seroquel/Quetiapine in Connecticut without prescription </b>
    23147 > http://huntingcoloradostyle.com/content/cheap-naprosyn-naproxen-250500-mg-canada-without-prescriptionnaprosyn-naproxen-250500-mg-shi
    <i>order generic Seroquel/Quetiapine in Kentucky no prescription </i>
    furniture and things,” protested Dorothy, gravely. “It may scare ‘em
    <b>online pharmacy Seroquel/Quetiapine overnight delivery no r x </b>
    A stunning opportunity to buy the brand new antibiotic at a discount of 20%! Hurry up!
    best prices for Seroquel/Quetiapine in New Hampshire no prescription needed online
    <i>order Seroquel/Quetiapine cash on delivery overnight </i>
    pharmacy Actigall with overnight delivery
    <i>get approved Seroquel/Quetiapine in Arkansas no prescription </i>
    their stuffed comrade. One of the Scarecrow’s
    The pain relieving effect of opiates such as morphine was discovered in the 19th century.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.