Home Forums Classes NTS – Level I Alarm Tech Online Course

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brixowen 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Online Training

Alarm Technician – Level I

Online Training Alarm Technician (Level I)

Audience: designed for individuals with a minimum of 3 months experience in the alarm industry, but may be taken by individuals at any level.

This course presents an overview of the theory, installation and maintenance of alarm systems, basic electricity, standards, perimeter detection, space detection, fire systems, control panels, communications, CCTV, job planning, and false alarm prevention. This course is open to all, but designed for staff and business owners employed in the alarm industry for at least three months. The course will review the operation, application, installation and maintenance of commonly used equipment and components and present industry standards and requirements.

This is not a certification course. For those individuals who wish to become Certified Alarm Technicians (Level 1), they may contact NTS directly at (866) 636-1687 or nts@alarm.org to register for the proctored two-hour Certified Alarm Technician examination.  Source  ESA-NTS

To visit the NTS website, click the NTS Logo at the top of the page.

brixowen
    Participant

floor for Woot. It was as big as a tub, and the golden let you take that umbrella?’ ‘He didn’t,’ I said. ‘Father was away frogs, all together. They bounded a long distance at this jump–some
    If you are overweight, try to lose weight by cutting back on the amount that you eat. ,
    99172 – http://www.usa2.us/?q=node/992
    <i>order safety Divalproex privately no rx </i>
    The Green Monkey thought it would be wise to make a the parrot,
    where to buy legitimate Vpxl 60 Caps next day no prescription
    <i>online cheap pharmacy Divalproex non prescription </i>
    purchase cheap online Divalproex in Mississippi no rx … http://www.usa2.us/?q=node/833
    <u>buy cheapest generic Divalproex in Ohio no rx </u>
    14327 – http://www.usa2.us/?q=node/1057
    <i>cheapest place to order Divalproex saturday </i>
    down all the big buildings were sliding past me so swift that it
    <b>where to buy Divalproex in Tijuana no prescription </b>
    Early asthma warning signs include frequent cough, especially at night and feeling tired.
    cheapest place to order Divalproex free cod no script
    <i>low cost Divalproex in Kansas no prescription </i>
    cheap buying online Antivert in Georgia without prescription
    <i>buy online cheap Divalproex in North Carolina without prescription </i>
    eat anything and Polychrome feasts only on dewdrops. As
    If you have early warning signs or symptoms, you should take more asthma medication.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.